About Watts 1858
Founded in 1858 by William Edward Watts who specialised in the production and selling of branded pocket watches and the provision of time keeping equipment to the sailors and coast guards of Gloucestershire. An historical collection of old W.E.Watts pocket watches and watch dials is on display within the store. Currently located in the Cornmarket in the heart of Derby's thriving Cathedral Quarter, we have recently undergone a change of facia and interior decor as part of an ongoing programme of refurbishment, in keeping with our luxury brand partnerships.
Other services offered by Watt1858 include, watch and jewellery repairs, jewellery cleaning, valuations and pearl rethreading.